Coco.....you sure are brave and let nothing hold you back. Adventuring is fun isn't it?
Paisley gets into more adventuring trouble then me...she always takes it to the limit. I just stand back and let her do it and make sure to bark and tell Mom what she is up to so she gets into trouble..lol.
Hi Coco! I love to stand on the table too. Mom is always yelling at me because she thinks I'm going to fall off and break my leg. Be careful little buddy!
coco, you silly boy! you look so cute checking out the bedside table. something tells me your mommy was letting you be a bit naughty. big hugs, puglette :o)
Coco Did you find something yummy to taste on the bed side table? I like to look on ours too- but there is NEVER anything exciting! Your mighty cute when your naughty- ya know. Happy Holidays Coco love tweedles
Name: Chumlee Coconut. I am a rescue, I am crazy and I know it ;o)
Name: Angel Coco. DOB: September 10th, 2005. Occupation: Kitchen Manager & Blog Director. Hobby: Paper shredding.
16 comments:
Don't knock anything over, Coco. Then you will be in big trouble. Trust me, I know.
Roxy
Coco.....you sure are brave and let nothing hold you back. Adventuring is fun isn't it?
Paisley gets into more adventuring trouble then me...she always takes it to the limit. I just stand back and let her do it and make sure to bark and tell Mom what she is up to so she gets into trouble..lol.
Oh, Coco....you little devil! Your Dad has obviously left for work since you're on the bed...! ;)
Hi Coco! I love to stand on the table too. Mom is always yelling at me because she thinks I'm going to fall off and break my leg. Be careful little buddy!
Stubby xoxo
Haha uh oh! What are you up to Coco?
Coco, you are adventurous aren't you!
Pugs & Kisses,
Yoda & Brutus
Cute Coco as always!
Now how did you know how to do that? Be mighty careful!
HE HE!! I like to eat mom's earplugs off of her bedside table:) I get in BIG trouble to:(
Pugsley
Mom once woke up and found me sleeping on the bedside table. Looked like a pug sized bed to me..
B
coco, you silly boy! you look so cute checking out the bedside table. something tells me your mommy was letting you be a bit naughty.
big hugs,
puglette
:o)
Coco, you are so cute! Even when you are being naughty!
Hugs to you and your momma! (and your daddy too!)
xoxo
Pearly
Coco, you are excellent at that balancing at!
Hi Coco!
I wonder if there is any left-
over whipped cream in that cup.
I know that's what Penny is
usually searching for!
Hope you are having
a great week!
-Dana & Penny
Coco
Did you find something yummy to taste on the bed side table?
I like to look on ours too- but there is NEVER anything exciting!
Your mighty cute when your naughty- ya know.
Happy Holidays Coco
love
tweedles
Coco and Sandra;
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas filled with warm, love, laughter, and sweet memories!
Post a Comment