I'm getting excited for all of you! A beautiful new crib for the soon to be new family member! How fun is that? Coco you are a big help I'm sure. Make sure Dad does it right! Give it the final inspection and maybe a test sleep!
Coco, will you share that bed with your new family member? Please oh please say yes! two little angels in a crib! We're leaving town for a bit, but we'll check in on you soon!
Name: Chumlee Coconut. I am a rescue, I am crazy and I know it ;o)
Name: Angel Coco. DOB: September 10th, 2005. Occupation: Kitchen Manager & Blog Director. Hobby: Paper shredding.
17 comments:
Oh, Coco, I's don't think that's gonna be yous bed. It's a little high for you!
It would take a lot of Coco to fill that big bed! :)
I'm getting excited for all of you! A beautiful new crib for the soon to be new family member! How fun is that? Coco you are a big help I'm sure. Make sure Dad does it right! Give it the final inspection and maybe a test sleep!
Oh Coco....I don't think it's for you!! A new baby sister will be sooo much foun to play with. We are very excited or you all.
Love
Gen & the Foo
Hmmm...Coco...umm...I'm not sure that that bed is for you. Maybe you should have a talk with your Mom soon!
Um are you sure it's your bed? Looks funny like a jail?
Awww...Coco, you are so cute!
Did your daddy have to use a lot of bad words to put that bed together???
Love,
S-Dog
Ummm Coco, we don't know exactly how to tell you this... Let's just say within a few years there will be a lot of foodables falling from the table.
Love,
Stella, Gunther and Betty
While the bed is probably not for you, it IS very exciting! Woot! You're so cuuuute.
Is the momma gonna let you share with the baby?!?!?! That would be so cool!!! You could keep her warm at night. =)
~Kisses~
Lilo
Haha poor Coco.. not this one!
Coco, we aren't sure that bed is going to be for you - it seems like it is pretty high off the ground.
Pugs & Kisses,
Yoda & Brutus
Coco, my love! Your new sissie is going to be here sooo soon! I can't wait!
You will be the BEST brother!!!!
Hi Coco! I have a feeling that bed is intended for someone else... But I think you will be excited for the new occupant!
xo
Coco, will you share that bed with your new family member? Please oh please say yes! two little angels in a crib! We're leaving town for a bit, but we'll check in on you soon!
Coco, buddy!
Nice bed! Too bad it's gonna be taken over by some chubby, slobberin' poopin' an' peein' machine, an' I DON'T mean YOU! :)
Pee S: Where ya been, bud? Come on over to my blog!
hi coco!
oh how exciting!
we think you little sister is going to love waving at you through the new bed!
xoxox
m & e
Post a Comment