Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stop complaining, woman!

My mother used to complain to dad because she thought she would never have a baby, since dad already had two older kids.
My mother used to complain to me because she thought she would never have a lap dog, since I didn't like to sit in laps at all.
She can't complain anymore. She has two babies and a lap dog.

PS. I am baby #2 in case you were wondering. And excuse us for mom's attire. She is staying home today because we weight too much (back pain).

2 comments:

the teacher's pets said...

I agree with you...stop complaining and look on the bright side of things! I mean, who could be unhappy when a pug is on your lap and 2 babies are crying for love and attention?

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Coco
that is the most precious photo.
You all look HAPPY!
And it makes us happy to know that your mama has everything her heart desired . Right? You so cute sitting on mamas lap.. where is sissy?
I love you Coco
love
tweedles