Hola amigos!
This here is Chumlee Coconut, saying hello for the first time.
I've been spending a few weeks with my family, first as a foster, and as an adopted pug since last week. Let me tell you, I love it here. There was nothing wrong with Tennessee, where I was born and spent my first year of life. But down here it sure is fun. There's a three year old girl, whom I've been told is my sister (although she doesn't have a curly tail) known in the blog world as Coquita, whose toys are surely fun to chew. I love it when she points at me mad because I took one for a minute. Only a minute! Why? because mommy's hands are more fun to chew!
Let me tell you more about me. I am about 18 months old and I started my first job yesterday at a small office.
Today, I'm also doing a side job of therapy. It seems like mommy misses Angel Coco too much, but much more today because he would have turned 8 years old. We send happy birthday wishes and smooches up to heaven.
On a happy side, this blog turns 5 years old today. FIVE WHOLE YEARS!!!
Thanks to all our blog friends!
See you!
ChC
This here is Chumlee Coconut, saying hello for the first time.
I've been spending a few weeks with my family, first as a foster, and as an adopted pug since last week. Let me tell you, I love it here. There was nothing wrong with Tennessee, where I was born and spent my first year of life. But down here it sure is fun. There's a three year old girl, whom I've been told is my sister (although she doesn't have a curly tail) known in the blog world as Coquita, whose toys are surely fun to chew. I love it when she points at me mad because I took one for a minute. Only a minute! Why? because mommy's hands are more fun to chew!
Let me tell you more about me. I am about 18 months old and I started my first job yesterday at a small office.
Today, I'm also doing a side job of therapy. It seems like mommy misses Angel Coco too much, but much more today because he would have turned 8 years old. We send happy birthday wishes and smooches up to heaven.
On a happy side, this blog turns 5 years old today. FIVE WHOLE YEARS!!!
Thanks to all our blog friends!
See you!
ChC


7 comments:
Hi Chumlee Coconut! Welcome to the most awesome of families! I know you will do great there. Don't be too upset if sometimes they are still sad about Angel Coco going over the Rainbow Bridge. It is right for them to grieve. And it is right that they now have you to eventually easy that pain so that they no longer morn the loss of Coco but smile at the memories of their lives together.
Love Noodles
Hey Chumlee Coconut welcome to our blog! it is so nice to meet you, we have 8 grandmonsters that come to our house and visit so we kinda know what it is like to live with a little girl....and you know what we also feels sad sometimes when we think back about all the pug angels that lived at our house, we thinks they would be real proud of our momma for saving even more puggies and I bet your momma too!
stella rose
Hello little Chumlee Coconut Puggy and welcome to a family who will love and cherish you forever. You have a powerful guardian angel watching over your ever step, and so many friends who will open their hearts to you, too. Sending you big pug hugs from your pals in Texas!
HI Chumlee Coconut!! Welcome. we look forward to getting to know you. We know Coco is looking on with happiness.
hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta
You are so sweet Chumlee Coconut! Give it some time - that 'lil girl is gonna love you forever ...
Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney
Welcome Coconut... Looking forward to hearing your adventures. Glad you're getting along with your new sister. She'll show you the ropes.
Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley
I'm so happy you are home.
Love,
Christy
Post a Comment