Tuesday, September 30, 2008

10 things I love that begin with B

I saw this game on Napoleon & Rukia's blog and asked Nevis to choose a letter for me. I got a "B".

1. Bowl. With food of course! I like to eat from a bowl rather than a plate. (and it's me, Coco's mom, just in case). I also like to use a lot of bowls when I cook. When it is time to clean up I regret to have used so many bowls.

2. Barn. I love little towns with barns, fields, farms and animals. The more rural the better.

3. Beach. With lots of sand and warm water if I am planning to take a bath. If the water is cold, I will just relax in the sand (with a sweater).

4. Beer. Probably the only alcoholic beverage that I can still drink without falling asleep right after the first glass.

5. Bicycle. The only sport I can practice. And I love it! (I wish I could do it more often)

6. Books. I used to read a lot when I was younger, and now I am trying to get back to it.

7. Bed. Where I spend HOURS either reading a book or surfing the internet from my phone (I am kind of lazy).

8. Blog. I have been reading pug blogs for a year or so, and now that I have my own blog I have to admit that I am addicted to this thing.

9. Beauty. Everywhere I go, I become aware of the objects and people surrounding me in a very special way. I like to sit in a corner and perceive everything. And find beauty even in the simplest moments or things. It makes me feel alive and happier.

10. Buildings. The reason I brought the digital camera that I now have, is because it was the best at the time to photograph buildings (or still objects). That's why my pug pictures come out blurry... My parents were architects and I think I inherited their habilities. But... I chose another field (related to my entry #2). I went to college for a while looking forward to get a second degree in Architecture, but won't be able to do it (it is a 4 years full time program). Maybe Interior Design...


Now, I asked Coco what 10 things beginning with "B" he loves the most. He said he could only think of one:



"Bugg"

5 comments:

Liss said...

Oh he's such a cutie pie. Visit my blog today at http://pursnsnorts.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

great answers!

The Devil Dog said...

Oh, that is so sweet! "Bugg!" How cute! As for the B answers, great job. Auntie took mom to her architecture class when mom was a teenager and auntie was in college. Mom loved it. Denticulated cornice!

Roxy

Nevis said...

Fabulous answers!

And Coco is such a suckup. He's trying to earn points just to win the contest, isn't he? Foo on him! :P

Nevis said...

Oh, and I loooooooove architecture...my favorite is Gaudi...which is why I went to spain for 3 weeks a few years ago..!