Tuesday, October 14, 2008

All About My Mother

Having introduced myself to my blog friends, I think it is time for me to write a little bit about my mother. Beware, this story will reveal a few secrets.

First things first. I am a pure breed pug, as you all know. My mother is not; thence she is not my real mother. She doesn't have to know, though.


My mother's first name is Sandra. The origin of her last name is the Vasque Country. Her late father was born in a little andean town 3 hours away from Lima, Perú. A little town with lots of history and proud hard working people.

Her mother was born in the southern part of the country, where vineyards and olives grow at its best.

Sandra was born in Lima but, according to my very own father, she looks like an andean girl. She has one sister, six years older and as different to her as a sister can possibly be. Genes, they say. And I am not talking about the physical appearance.


Anyway, the whole family used to go very often to this little town where the father was born. Soon, he built a small house to better accomodate family and friends. To my mother, this place is paradise.


There is a lot more to tell, but I already got writer's paw cramp. To not dissapoint my readers I will let one more secret escape from my little wrinkly mind: My mother is not faithful. You can see the evidence with your very own eyes:



5 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi sandra and coco
Yay! another fun story!
I am looking forward to hearing more.
I love the photo!
xo
m & e

Puglette said...

Hi Sandra and Coco! Sandra, your family home looks like paradise to me...so pretty and green. Coco, it doesn't look like your mom is cheating, she looks very distressed in that photo and is clearly under attack!
Hugs,
Puglette
;o)

The Devil Dog said...

We can't wait to hear more about your mom. That is a very beautiful area. As for your mother being unfaithful, did she bring that dog home? NO! So there. She loves you and only you.

Roxy

Nevis said...

You showed affection to another dog? You should be ashamed, Shandra. :P

Anonymous said...

Shame on your mom!
DOn't worry I won't tell her she isn't purebred puggy!! :p