Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Birthday Girl!

Yes, today it's my birthday! I am 34 now. Biologically. Mentally, who knows? Sometimes I feel like I still live in a bubble...

Anyway, I won't be doing anything special today. I had such a great time Sunday at the pool that I feel that it was my birthday celebration. I am a simple girl!


After the pool, hubby and I went shopping to the mall. He wanted to get some nice clothes for me but nothing fit. Yes, I gained weight... it has always been a problem for me. I loose and gain weight constantly. I am short and have always problems trying to find the right size. So I gave up and ended up buying a hat!

Before leaving the mall, hubby insisted in getting something else, so I got a jean. It is like 2 feet longer than it should be! I will get it fixed during the weekend.
Coco was specially sweet today. He gave me lots of hugs and kisses... He makes me really happy!

13 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Sandra!
Have a wonderful day!
xo
melissa and Emmitt

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Sandra! I hope you had a wonderful day! Your new hat looks great!

Nevis said...

Happy Happy Sandra! :) You're very close to me in age. I'm going to be 32 this year. How's your hubby feeling? Better?

Why do you think that Coco is more snuggly now than he used to be? (btw, that's totally cute, though. I love it when they want to snuggle. Poley can be very standoffish but Rukia loves to snuggle).

Harry Pugalicious said...

Happy Birthday!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Sandra!! The best birthday gift is having a hubby and puggie who just want to make you happy on your special day, right?

Puglette said...

Happy Birthday! We hope you have a wonderful day, full of pug snuggles and treats for you. You are so cute!
Hugs,
Puglette
:o)

Clover said...

Happy Birthday Sandra! I bet Coco was being so sweet cause he knew it is your birthday. :)
Love Clover xo

Eduardo said...

Happy Birthday Sandra! Mommy says your hat looks great! I love to snuggle with my Mommy! I'm sooooooooo glad CoCo is snuggling with you!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Pug Posse said...

Happy birthday Sandra! It sounds like a pretty nice birthday...especially the snuggles from Coco! Our mommy turned 40 this year, so she has needed extra special snuggling :-)
The Pug Posse

Puddleglum said...

Happy Birthday Sandra! Dad likes your hat as well.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

The Devil Dog said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Sandra
Happy Birthday to you
And many moooooooore


Lucky,Roxy & Mom

Jemima Jones Beck said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad that you had a good Sunday at the water park with Coco...spending time with us pugs is ALWAYS a good way to go!
Love,
Jemima Jones Beck