Friends,
The internet connection at home is not working very well. Mom is posting from her cellphone in the meantime. She will probably bring her laptop to the office tomorrow so she can do it during lunch time. I have been trying to post some comments on your blogs but they don't seem to publish!
Many days ago mom thought that she had lots of pictures on her phone and then realized there were none. She thought that her NEW phone had broken. Then, after a week or so a message appeared: "unsafe to remove card". Mmmmm... what could that mean? Next day, mom dropped the phone on the floor - accidentally, of course, just like every single time she has dropped it before (almost everyday). And the card juumped outside of the phone! Mom pushed it in place. A few days later, mom realized that she can save pics from the web on her phone. She saved the Teletubbies picture that Emmitt took while at his house. When mom was about to send the picture by email... Mmmmmm... how did all of this old pictures appeared again??? Duhhh mom!!! The card was not in place for almost a month!!! So the pictures from yesterday and today's posts are OLD.
I am sharing today a visit to West Elm, our favorite furniture store. Mom likes the style and colors, I like the fact that almost everything there is low enough for me to jump on. This store is not in a pet friendly mall but we were there already, and mom thought that if I can't go in, she would figure it out when someone from the store tells her so. I was proud of her because she is usually afraid to do that. Of course, nobody said a word. Either I am super charming, or the store is pet friendly indeed.
6 years ago



9 comments:
Bad phone! Bad phone!
hi sandra and coco!
oh my gosh. all of the technology is hard to keep up with!
it is good we have so many options though!
xoxoxo
m & e
You are super charming, of course, Coco. We thought you knew that!
As for the phone, all mom can say is "wow" She doesn't have any idea how to get photos of her phone.
Roxy
Oh Coco, I am sorry your Mom is having phone troubles! Technology... can't live with it, can't live without it! :)
You look SO cute in West Elm, no wonder they allowed you to stay.
Coco - you've probably convinced them to become pet friendly if they weren't already!
xoxo
Roscoe
Hi Coco, it is nice to meet you. I found you from Clemmie and Winston's site. You sent some very sweet (mmm cookies) things to them.
I'm sorry to hear about your Mama's internet connection problems. She'll just have to use her free time while waiting for the problem to be fixed and give you lots more loves.
Hugs from Massachusetts, USA
Hi Coco - I just love to see pictures of you out and about. I am so jealous because I never to go inside the stores except at Petsmart.
Tell your mom that my mom just got her computer back on Monday. It died and had to be shipped away so she feels your mom's pain with technology.
Stubby xoxo
Coco, buddy....it HAD to be your charm.
What a naughty phone!
AND I looooooooove West Elm, too!!! I think we have very similar decoarting tastes, Sandra!
Post a Comment