Monday, October 19, 2009

The Worst Housewife Ever

Hello friends!
I woke up today sneezing. It was 60 degrees! I run to get a t-shirt on and patiently waited for dad to leave to work. He doesn't allow me in the bed, but mom does when he is not around.




I was relaxing, warm and cozy, until I noticed something unbelievably disgusting. I didn't want my fur to touch those nasty things so I had to jump down immediatly. Why would mom not wash the bed sheets daily?



I FOUND PIGS LIVING IN MY PARENTS' BED!















17 comments:

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

OH I love the PIGGY outfit! *hugs*

Jemima Jones Beck said...

Ahhh! Not pigs in bed! I guess that that is what everyone means by "pigs in a blanket".
Love your tshirt!

Stubby said...

Hi Coco! I've never had pigs in my bed but that's not because my mom is a good housewife.

You do not look too happy in your pig costume. Are you going to wear that when you go trick-or-treating?

Stubby xoxo

Arlo The Pug said...

aww coco! love the shirt! you are so stylish! maybe you can make friends with the piggies...they seem to speak the same grunt language as us pugs. Bol!

Oakley and Swisher said...

That is one cute pig. We LOVE your shirt you look super cute!

We hope you don't leave any evidence that you've been on the bed so dad doesn't get mad. Bol.

Lots of Licks--
Swish and Oak

The WriggleButts said...

Oh I'm LOVING the piggy outfit? Where did you get it?

Kiss Coco for me!
Ane

Cocorue said...

you look so cuuuute in that piggy outfit

chikisses
coco

Paula said...

Coco, love the shirt, those colors look great on you. Did anyone every tell you that you are the cutest piglet around.....adorable!

Nevis said...

LMAO! Too funny! Coco you make an adorable piggie!

Kelly said...

hahaha! Coco! Your costume is the CUTEST!!!

Too Cute Pugs said...

Hahaha - you're so cute!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

BOL you as a Pig is HILARIOUS Coco!!!!

dw said...

Oh my goodness, a piggie outfit for the puggie???? You apparently put up with a lot from your mom! She must treat well. Yum! :)

Mia said...

My poor, sweet Coco!! You look less than thrilled with the pigs in the bed. I do hope the momma cleans them up =)

Lilo

Anonymous said...

OMG i love it!!!!!!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

OMD you are so freaking cute!!!! Mom can't stop looking at the blog! You are too cute for words Coco!

Alice's Human Female said...

I don't know, Coco-- that pig looks pretty darn cute. Maybe having pigs in the bed isn't so bad!