Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Trip to Vizcaya

We had the day off yesterday, but still I had to go to the office for a while to start a big project. The day was so beautiful it was a shame to spend it indoors. A friend of mine was going with her family to Vizcaya Museum & Gardens and even though I had been there before, I left Coco at home and run to meet them!





















The gardens are a favorite site for professional photographers. There were lots of brides and sweet sixteens taking their pictures.











Today I came to the office to work a little more, and to post the pictures. Half of my time at the office is spent doing this:




Have a great weekend puggies and humans!

6 comments:

Puglette said...

the gardens are really beautiful. and that looks like a great way to spend the day at the office!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

The Devil Dog said...

What beautiful gardens and statues. It certainly looked like a beautiful day.

Roxy

Archie and Melissa said...

hi sandra and coco!
what wonderful photos! your weekend looks so fun.
xo
m & e

Unknown said...

Hi Sandra, beautiful pix. Holding the chewy just right is SUCH an important job, and you my dear are a professional at it. Hugs to you and CocoPuggy!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful gardens! The bride shot you got is incredible! lol

Yes and chewie holding is very important, Gus likes that too.

Nevis said...

What beautiful gardens! And Coco is SOOOO adorable!