Thursday, January 22, 2009

Llama and Me

Hello friends,
We were lucky to survive the freezing weather yesterday thanks to our cozy clothing. Can you believe it was only 50ºF ? I wish I had an alpaca sweater to cope with this weather but mom didn't find one my size the last time she went to Perú. She did meet some llamas and alpacas, though.





Yesterday I got to wear my nice winter sweater but in the afternoon I peed on it because it fits me a little long. This morning mom took me out 4 times before I decided I was going to go poo and pee. It was freezing cold! I had to wear a t-shirt because my sweater is still wet.



Mom says I look like this little guy when I wear this t-shirt.


Mom has also noticed that now that it is cold, I am desperately hungry, much more than before. She is trying to not overfeed me but at the same time I won't shut up the whole day unless I get extra pieces of carrots and green beans! I have an appointment with my vet on saturday and she always complains that I am fat. Mom is in trouble now!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Coco you is not fat you is fluffee!!! We love your fetty it looks divine on you
Love n hugs from Texas!!!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi coco!
you look so cute in your t shirt too! i love your wardrobe!
xo
m & e

Kelly said...

Coco, you look SO cute!!! I love your shirt! You are so totally not fat. My vet says that too.

WAIT until Kelly and Vikki see these pictures of the llamas!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no coco!!
Gus pees on his jacket too by accident..

I know my aunt craves a lot of salt with her addisons, is Coco missing something in his diet that makes his super hungry? Or is he just being a pug? lol

Also try a flavoured bone...

Harry Pugalicious said...

Cool shirt, Coco. That's pretty smarts - using the cold as an excuse to eat more. I's gonna try that on my Mom!

Salinger The Pug said...

Coco! We love your beachy shirt!

For the record...we think you're perfect (not FAT like that silly vet says!)

Love,
Salinger

PS...get ready for some high pitched screaming when Vikki and Kelly see these pics of the llamas!!!! OMG...they're going to lose their minds!!! HAHAHAA

The Devil Dog said...

Wow, it was cold (NOT) down there. You better not come up here, you may never come out from under PlusOne's electric blanket. hee hee
You look awfully cute in that shirt, Coco.

Roxy

Jemima Jones Beck said...

Very nice tee shirt. You look very dapper!
Love,
Jemima Jones Beck

Pug Posse said...

WOO HOO LLAMAS!!! We LOVE llamas!!!

Coco, our vet always calls us "overweight" too and gives Mommy a hard time over how she feeds us. We are pugs and pugs are not supposed to look skinny! You look wonderful to us!
Pug hugs and kisses!
The Pug Posse

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't the vet take that into consideration? (the bloating from the steroids?) Its funny, my aunt is incredibly thin but I think that has more to do with the fact that she doesn't care for herself very well.

Hmm Poor Coco.. maybe he needs different type of bone? :)

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

YAYYYY I LOVE LLAMAS! Thanks for posting!

Puglette said...

hi coco and sandra! you both look so cute all bundled up for your cool weather. i love your t-shirt, coco, you look very handsome! tell that vet that carrots and green beans are low fat! and on people diets you can eat lots of fresh veggies.
humph!
hugs,
puglete
:o)

Nevis said...

Coco, you're definatly not fat. Those extra rolls are muscles! :)

Clover said...

Oh Coco!! How could your mom possibly refuse you carrots and green beans?!! Those are good for you, so I think it's ok if you eat extras. You are just so adorable, my mom is always trying to reach into the computer to hug you!!
Love Clover xo
P.S. The t-shirt is perfect on you!

Too Cute Pugs said...

Coco - we think you look great and should eat as many beans and carrots as you like - they are low calorie, our Mommy says!

Our Mom loves alpacas! And she also loves your sweater.

Stay warm!
Pearl & Daisy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Coco
It looks like you had a wonderful little ride on that carriage!
You look stunning in that tee shirt!
Love those stripes! No your not fat- someone needs thier eye glasses adjusted! Your quite handsome!
love
tweedles

Jen and Suki said...

Coco, you need the extra foodables to keep you sturdy for the winter temperatures. But we also have to say that 50 degrees sounds absolutely tropical right about now (it's 1 degree!).

You are so handsome, mister.