Good morning dear co-workers and friends,
Just when I thought I was going to spend the day working as a personal trainer, destiny changed my plans drastically.
It happened that a film was being produced a few feet away from where I was. Boring.
I don't like boring movies so I put all my wrinkles to work, thinking.
After a few minutes, I had a great idea. Some fiction would add fun and interest to the movie, such as huge monsters and little human-like creatures.
The producers loved my idea and that is how I got a spot in the film industry.

9 comments:
haha - good work, Coco!! You're a star!
Congratulations on being discovered, Coco! I always knew you were meant to be on the big screen!
Is that Coco or Vinnie Chase?
Attack of the giant CocoMonster!!! ooooo it's rated Pug-Gee fur scary puggy parts, fur sure!
xxooo
Heck yeah Coco! Now your a movie star! I'm very proud of you! Keep up the wonderful work!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
We're so excited to be friends with a real movie star! You're paw-some Coco!
Pug hugs and kisses!
The Pug Posse
Great job, Coco. Are you going to be famous?
Roxy
woohoo! coco, the giant pug-ster! i love it! can we get tickets to the premier, please?
hugs,
puglette
:o)
That is soooo cool Coco! You are famous!!
Post a Comment