Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Working With The Snuggle Puggle

Boss,
I thought I was in big trouble today. I have my monthly vet appointment tomorrow and mom has been getting late to work for a week now. She says it's because she is sick but, how can I afford her to loose her job if she has to pay for my medical bills? Seriously, her boss loves me and all, but he could get mad with so much slacking on my mom's part, right?

So this morning, as soon as daddy left the house, I started barking downstairs. If mom wasn't sick, she would come downstairs right away - yep, I am a good trainer. But she didn't. So I went upstairs and started crying right by her side, on the floor. This bed is too high for me to jump so I have to patiently wait for her to bring me up. She did, without opening her eyes (it's called the antihistaminic effect). So there I was, trying to wake her up on the bed while she was pushing me away, still aslept.

Next thing she hears, was someone tapping on wood. Constantly. Yep, she woke up this time!







8 comments:

Nevis said...

Hope you're feeling better, Sandra!

And you're so cute, Coco!

Kelly said...

Hahaha Oh Coco! You are so CUTE up there on that table! And it worked! She got up!

Please give your Momma a huge puggie kiss for me. I want her to start feeling better SOON!

Salinger The Pug said...

OK Coco...we thing your boss Eduardo needs to give you a BIG FAT RAISE because you are a FABULOUS alarm clock!!!

We hope mom is feeling better soon! Poor thing! Give her extra kisses from us.

Love,
S-Dog

Anonymous said...

Silly Coco!

Feel better Sandra!

Anonymous said...

Great job Coco! You really are a good trainner!

Stubby said...

Coco - You know how to get them up, don't you? You look so cute perched on the table. I hope your mom feels better soon because I don't want her to lose her job. Tell Eduardo that you need a raise, just in case.
Stubby xoxo

The Devil Dog said...

Ha ha ha How did you get up there, Coco? Good job. You can tell your mom you pulled a Roxy!

Roxy

Eduardo said...

Oh Coco! Waking Mommy up is hard work! I hope your Mommy feels better soon!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle