Monday, April 5, 2010

Bunny? What bunny?

Well, only after reading my friends' blogs and their comments I find out that Easter is also about bunnies and eggs and candy and chocolate.
All I had yesterday, besides my kibble and one-eighth of an apple, was a tiny piece of bagel and cream cheese.
Mother, is there something you would like to explain to me?

10 comments:

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Coco - You are just so cute!

XOXOXO

Josie, Izzy, and Anakin

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Coco
I hate to see you miss out on the Easter Bunny.
I hope your mama tells you
love
tweedles

Becky said...

Coco, we just love you! You are not alone, my dogs missed the Easter bunny too!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Coco you are so funny. I would b wondering were the peeps are though.

Smushie Ranch said...

Coco, the Easter Bunny is way overrated. It doesn't bring anything we can snack on. Not even it's Easter poo poo. So heck with 'em. Ya ain't missin' anything.

Love,
Stella, Gunther and Betty

Stubby said...

Hi Coco! I agree with Stella, Gunther & Betty. The Easter Bunny is overrated. You really didn't miss anything and you can't have chocolate anyway. I think you should ask your mom for a burger and fries, but that's just me.

Stubby xoxo

Pee-s: My dad is in Miami again. I told him to visit you but he is busy with work stuff.

Life With Dogs said...

Busted! ;)

Wilma said...

Hi Coco,
So sorry you missed the Easter bunny. He came by and left us a basket and Mom brought it to the kids next door.What's up with that?

Paula said...

Give it to her good Coco!

Pugelicious said...

How gorgeous - I am still trying to find that rascally rabbit too.